Key Account Manager
20 Dec 2018
No of vacancies:
- Have to communicate with high network clients to have payment acceptance at their outlets or shops
- Self-motivating to drive sales target achievement which set by management and ensure smooth customer journey of process.
- Reporting to Key Account head daily sales call, weekly plan and month review to track the KPI of the business.
- Have to be strong on presentation of product to client’s base on market situation as well as understanding the business of clients.
- Build the strong relationship with clients to make revenue growth both in transaction as well as amount.
- Base on the nature of business, person have to work on weekend or travel to different locations time by time.
- Collaborate with branches/VCGM/Tech team to have good customer experience in each and every part of operation.
- Customer complaint handling and problem-solving skill is essential to this business line. Person have to communicate all the time to clients for their feedback and report back to respective streams.
- Have to structure the Campaign, promotion and advertisement between company and clients. Communicate through out all the channels to ensure the successful campaign
- Possess a bachelor degree (Degree in Business or relevant degrees)
- 3 to 4 years of experience in Sales or FMCG companies
- Proficient in English language is a must
- Retail Store Manager
- Assistant General Manager (Retail Deposit and Cards)
- Assistant General Manager (SME Banking)
- Marketing Budget Analyst
- Head of Corporate Governance