Assistant Relationship Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
21 Dec 2018
No of vacancies:
The role holder is accountable for the delivery of Financial Institutions (FI)’s profit & loss and balance sheet performance by providing leadership and strategic direction. The role holder is responsible in the development of innovative products and solutions that are geared towards client needs in order to differentiate products and solutions from competitor’s offerings and contribute to revenue growth. The role holder is also responsible for developing the sales strategy and identifying, originating and pursuing new business opportunities to enable achievement of superior business results. The role holder is also responsible for driving continued improvement in business processes to maximise operational efficiency.
- Develops relationships with Financial Institutions (FIs) clients by providing advice on trade deals and discussing new business to ensure high client satisfaction and encourage repeat business
- Prospects and develops relationships with FIs through events and outside calls to ensure achievement of acquisition targets.
- Conducts sales efforts commensurate with market opportunity to generate new clients, while maintaining and expanding existing profitable client relationships
- Acts as the primary point of contact for the FIs, including managing daily administration and attending to compliance requirements
- Ensures clients are matched to the appropriate product/solution in order to maximise revenues and ensure that customers are satisfied with the service that they receive
- Maintains strong internal relations and capitalizes on cross-selling opportunities through collaborating with other Departments to meet a diverse range of customer needs and expectations
- Partners with FI coverage teams in order to develop quality credit proposals supporting trade facilities and proactively managing transactions in an efficient manner aiming to maximize profits
- Possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in similar role in Financial Institutions.
- Able to command in both English and Myanmar.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Retail Store Manager
- Assistant General Manager (Retail Deposit and Cards)
- Assistant General Manager (SME Banking)
- Marketing Budget Analyst
- Head of Corporate Governance