Marketing Business Partner
22 Jan 2019
No of vacancies:
- Work collaboratively with the product team to develop effective, exciting nationwide Marketing campaigns to communicate the company product to Myanmar.
- Gather information to write briefs for the internal Creative Team as well as Third Party agencies.
- Review creative proposals and give feedback to ensure they meet the needs of the business.
- Manage a range of Marketing activities including: digital campaigns, social media posting, POSM development, production and distribution, sales events and internal communications campaigns.
- Act as brand guardian reviewing all branded communications materials going out of the Marketing Department to ensure consistency and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Manage timelines and budgets for Marketing activities on company product.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an agency as an Account Exec/ Manager with Digital responsibilities as well as traditional.
- Practical experience in running campaigns across multiple channels; digital, TV, Radio, OOH and activation events.
- Excellent knowledge of e-mail and calendar software, all Microsoft office tools (PPT,Word and Excel).
- Proven ability to build relationships with clients and own team.
- AML/ CFT Officer
- General Manager (Sales & Marketing)
- Creative Strategist
- Assistant Manager (Electronics Distribution Company)
- Senior Sales Executives (Electronics Distribution Company)