Senior Marketing Business Partner
30 Jan 2019
No of vacancies:
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a team and setting up new processes to ensure the smooth running of a Marketing department or Agency account management team. They will be comfortable working as part of a close, collaborative team, confident in taking full responsibility for the delivery of projects by their team. They will be versatile, proactive and able to adapt to changes in projects.
They will be able to recommend and rationalize marketing activities to Clients, and will be able to operate within tight timelines. They will be organized and keep detailed records of projects they are handling. They will know when to fight for a great idea, and when to accept that an idea might have to be refined to fit within the parameters of the business.
They will know how to get the most out of their team and how to create an environment where creativity can thrive; developing the account management skills of the client service team, structuring a team to keep people motivated and deliver high quality outputs.
The Senior Marketing Business Partner (Account Director) will manage a team of 6 Business Partners (mix of Account Manager level and Account Executive Level) and oversee the delivery of projects for 17 business units (known as Value Centres or VCs) within the Bank. The 17 VCs will be divided between the Business Partners to be managed as clients.
The Senior Marketing Business Partner is expected to train and coach the Business Partners in account management and also in how to develop effective marketing strategies and solutions for the clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in marketing and advertising, including both traditional and digital campaigns.
The Senior Marketing Business Partner will work closely with the Creative Lead to align on project processes and delivery and will report into the Head of Marketing.
The role will require flexibility and willingness to get involved in tasks outside the normal parameters of the role, and will be best suited to someone who has an interest in bringing financial products to the people of Myanmar.
- Receive, challenge and improve briefs from the VC teams, in order to drive the in-house agency team to develop creative solutions to the briefs, and present proactive creative proposals when appropriate.
- Act as brand guardian reviewing all branded communications materials going out of the Marketing Department to ensure consistency and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Document control and status reports for all own projects and consolidate regular reports from all Business Partners.
- Create budget proposals and project timelines for VC clients.
- Ensure Business Partner team is managing all clients effectively.
- Manage third party partners to ensure delivery of projects in high quality, professional and timely manner.
- Able to judge quality of printing and production and to recommend new suppliers if existing ones fail to meet the standards of the bank.
- Must be able to plan and implement practices and processes that will contribute to the smooth operation of the Marketing Team.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in an agency, working as an Account Manager/ Director.
- Practical experience in running campaigns across multiple channels; digital, TV, Radio, OOH and activation events.
- Excellent knowledge of e-mail and calendar software, all Microsoft office tools (PPT, Word and Excel).
- Proven ability to build relationships with clients and own team.
- Strong leadership credentials and proven ability to coach and lead a team.
- Retail Store Manager
- Assistant General Manager (Retail Deposit and Cards)
- Assistant General Manager (SME Banking)
- Marketing Budget Analyst
- Head of Corporate Governance