11 Feb 2019
No of vacancies:
Our client is looking for a brand strategist who’s platform-agnostic, a conceptual thinker, a natural storyteller and has experienced in a renowned design, digital, advertising, PR or branding agency.
You will be able to demonstrate significant experience of strategic branding projects across different digital channels, emerging media, social. You’ll understand customer experience design and UX, be experienced in product content narratives for multi-channel – digital film, immersive experiential design.
- Manage all marketing materials, website updates, and social media presence on behalf of the Company
- Key member of team for messaging development and distribution
- Be the last point of contact with Company deliverables before they are published/distributed ensuring all formatting, aesthetics and content are inline with company standards and expectations
- Proactively generate ways to advance the Company’s brand in industry trade publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of advertising
- Actively market and promote company news and project development, including formal press release distribution, article development / pitch, social media, etc
- Prepare and manage leasing materials and company marketing materials as needed
- Ghost write articles on behalf of Company/key employees
- Responsible for the distribution and content of eAlert (electronic company newsletter)
- Develop branded materials as needed: PowerPoint Template, RFQ and other supporting materials