Assistant Manager (Electronics Distribution Company)
11 Feb 2019
Up to 400,000 MMK
No of vacancies:
- Develop new business, penetrate existing business, and minimize lost business to achieve profitable sales growth.
- Seek and qualify prospects in accordance with Company stratification goals.
- Research customer business needs and develop a mix of services to meet need and is responsible for achieving sales targets.
- Perform administrative duties such as proposals, quotes, job walks and estimating
- Ensure existing and new client satisfaction by providing good service.
- Other General Administrative duties may be assigned.
- Manage and lead the entire team.
- Must be a graduate.
- Must have minimum of 3 year-experience in sales with the similar position
- Must have commercial experience in mobile phone and electronic industry.
- Must have diploma in related field or sales and marketing management.
- Must be self-motivated, confident and capable of engaging at all levels of a customer's business.
- Must be able to communicate with both Burmese and English.
- Team leadership experience in a multi-disciplined environment
- Expertise and proficiency with basic office computer software, i.e. word processing, email and spreadsheets
- Good verbal and report writing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, complete projects and manage multiple tasks within a continuously changing business environment.