Senior Sales Executives (Electronics Distribution Company)
11 Feb 2019
Up to 400,000 MMK
No of vacancies:
- Develop new business, penetrate existing business, and minimize lost business to achieve profitable sales growth.
- Seek and qualify prospects in accordance with Company stratification goals.
- Research customer business needs and develop a mix of services to meet needs.
- Perform administrative duties such as proposals, quotes, job walks and estimating
- Ensure existing and new client satisfaction by providing good service.
- Other General Administrative duties may be assigned.
- Must be a graduate.
- Preferable to have diploma and/or certificate concerned with sales management.
- Self-motivated, confident and capable of engaging at all levels of a customer's business.
- Good written and oral negotiation, presentation and communication skills both in Burmese and English
- Team leadership experience in a multi-disciplined environment
- Expertise and proficiency with basic office computer softwares, i.e. word processing, email and spreadsheets
- Verbal and report writing skills
- At least 2 years sale experiences in supervisory level in electronics and associated field.
- Preferable TV channel sales experience in similar position.
- Ability to work autonomously with a high level of organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, complete projects and manage multiple tasks within a continuously changing business environment.
- Must be able to travel
- Retail Store Manager
- Assistant General Manager (Retail Deposit and Cards)
- Assistant General Manager (SME Banking)
- Marketing Budget Analyst
- Head of Corporate Governance