AML/ CFT Officer
18 Feb 2019
No of vacancies:
- Assist in investigating, Reviewing and resolving AML/CFT related suspicious and sanction related alerts
- Assisting with review the draft on money laundering related queries, questionnaire received from corresponding banks and Regulator
- Timely execution of instruction received from Head of Regulatory Compliance, Legal and Compliance Function
- Assist identifying systemic procedural weaknesses and additional training requirements relating with AML/CFT for the bank
- Assist in ensuring efficient implementation company AML/CFT Policy, Laws and Regulations
- Attend meetings and offer advice as required.
- Submit work reports to Head of Legal and Compliance/ Head of Regulatory Compliance
- Assist in the formulation, implementation and/or amendment of the policies.
- Any other tasks/duties as required by the Head of Legal and Compliance/ Head of Regulatory Compliance
- Possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Law or equivalent
- Minimum a year of Branch operation experience
- Strong skills in MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent analytical and communication skill
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Software Suite Administrator
- Marketing Manager
- Credit Analyst
- Sales Account Executive (Creative Industry)