Deposit Product Analyst
22 Feb 2019
No of vacancies:
- The role holder is accountable for the delivery of Retail Deposits. The role holder is responsible for the development of innovative products and solutions that are geared towards client needs in order to differentiate products and solutions from competitor’s offerings and contribute to revenue growth.
- Conducts deposit product development efforts commensurate with market opportunity to generate new clients, while maintaining and expanding existing profitable client relationships
- Evaluates market competition and position for deposit product so that it appeals to consumers
- Ensures clients are matched to the appropriate deposit product/solution in order to maximize revenues and ensure that customers are satisfied with the service that they receive
- Maintains strong internal relations and capitalizes on cross-selling opportunities through collaboration with other departments to meet a diverse range of customer needs and expectations
- Assesses new opportunities and develops growth strategies to deposit products and solutions meet the needs of existing and prospective clients in order to improve the bank's market share
- Ensures continuous product improvement through the sourcing of on-going client feedback and identifies future client needs in order to improve competitive status and value proposition
- Supports the roll-out of new products and services to ensure the delivery of an exceptional end-to-end product journey for the client
- Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices based on leading practices to boost processes and productivity and to deliver exceptional service standards
- Identifies and manages potential risk areas by establishing appropriate controls and ensuring compliance with laid down procedure manuals
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in deposit product in Financial Institutions.
- Experience working in Branch would be an added advantage.
- Able to command and converse in Myanmar and English.
- Excellent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proactive and energetic.
- Able to work collaboratively at all level.
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Software Suite Administrator
- Marketing Manager
- Credit Analyst
- Sales Account Executive (Creative Industry)