Market Research Analyst
7 Mar 2019
No of vacancies:
- Market research and analysis including Myanmar market entry feasibility study, competitor analysis and benchmarking, conducting questionnaire, survey, and interview target groups
- Social media analysis of consumer voices and demands
- Recommending effective online and offline marketing and sales strategies for Myanmar market
- Innovation Development Consulting, especially with regards to the commercialization and promotion of innovation and intellectual properties
- Education development assistance, project development and coordination.
- Business communications and recommendations to clients.
- Any qualifications are welcomed
- Has special interest in the field of Market Research and Innovation
- Has interest in learning other areas of company's services such as intellectual property, design and innovation development
- Professional to Expert levels of using Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Highly capable of online marketing, especially content-based marketing strategies
- Professional Level English speaking, reading, and writing abilities (if has a Thai language proficiency will be a plus)
- Must possess the following qualities: highly responsible, eager to learn, detail-oriented, flexible, analytical, organized, fast execution, team work, good morale and attitude towards work and clients, and open-minded.
Work Related Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Eligible for 15 days paid annual leave
- Eligible for year-end bonus
- Eligible for Training and work-related travelling expenditures to Thailand and ASEAN
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Software Suite Administrator
- Marketing Manager
- Credit Analyst
- Sales Account Executive (Creative Industry)