Graphic Designer & Online Marketer
7 Mar 2019
No of vacancies:
- Graphic design works of all kinds including logos, corporate profile, brochure, packaging, banners, prints, weblogs, PR materials, etc.
- Analyzing, designing, and developing contents related to company's businesses such as Intellectual Property & Innovation
- Building and managing company's social media & blogs in order to provide knowledge and insights
- Creating effective online marketing strategies, such as SEO/ SEM, social media, youtube, etc.
- Innovation Development Consulting, especially with regards to the commercialization and promotion of innovation and intellectual properties
- Education development assistance, project development and coordination.
- Business communications and recommendations to clients.
- Any qualifications are welcomed
- Has special interest in the field of Intellectual Property
- Has interest in learning other areas of company's services such as design and innovation development
- Professional to Expert levels of using Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Highly capable of online marketing, especially content-based marketing strategies
- Professional Level English speaking, reading, and writing abilities (if has a Thai language proficiency will be a plus)
- Must possess the following qualities: highly responsible, eager to learn, detail-oriented, flexible, analytical, organized, fast execution, team work, good morale and attitude towards work and clients, and open-minded.
- Competitive base salary
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Eligible for 15 days paid annual leave
- Eligible for year-end bonus
- Eligible for Training and work related travelling expenditures to Thailand and ASEAN
- Retail Store Manager
- Assistant General Manager (Retail Deposit and Cards)
- Assistant General Manager (SME Banking)
- Marketing Budget Analyst
- Head of Corporate Governance