14 Mar 2019
No of vacancies:
The role holder oversees the overall production and deployment of network operations or sysadmin that is aligned to the overall bank’s Digital Transformation strategy and Information Technology (IT) initiatives. The role holder has to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth executions of development projects based on industry, regulatory and governance standards.
- Identifies operational requirements and development forecasts to allow for timely and accurate planning of projects.
- Collaborates with developers and internal stakeholders for code releases.
- Defines system options, risk, impact, costs in the process of strategic project planning of systems life cycle.
- Develops Tech solutions by translating technical requirements, assists with all stages of test data, script maintenance and updates.
- Constructs new modules and upgrades in line with agreed production timeline.
- Composes troubleshooting of existing information systems for errors and to provide solutions.
- Produces requirements and procedures for implementation of routine application maintenance.
- Evaluates existing applications and platforms, provide recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience performing at a similar capacity.
- Hands-on experience in MySQL, Postgre SQL.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Able to command in both English and Myanmar.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to partner with technical and business teams.
- Retail Store Manager
- Assistant General Manager (Retail Deposit and Cards)
- Assistant General Manager (SME Banking)
- Marketing Budget Analyst
- Head of Corporate Governance