Assistant General Manager (Retail Deposit and Cards)
15 Mar 2019
No of vacancies:
- Accountable for the delivery of Retail Deposits and Cards’ profit & loss and balance sheet performance by providing leadership and strategic direction.
- Responsible in the development of innovative products and solutions that are geared towards client needs in order to differentiate products and solutions from competitor’s offerings and contribute to revenue growth.
- Responsible for developing the sales strategy and identifying, originating and pursuing new business opportunities to enable achievement of superior business results.
- Responsible for driving continued improvement in business processes to maximise operational efficiency.
- Leads and effectively executes the business plans for the Department, and designs distinctive value creating agendas to drive continued innovation of products and processes, and implementation of sales strategy to promote and sell Retail Deposits and Cards products and solutions in order to deliver exceptional business results
- Conducts sales efforts commensurate with market opportunity to generate new clients, while maintaining and expanding existing profitable client relationships
- Ensures clients are matched to the appropriate product/solution in order to maximise revenues and ensure that customers are satisfied with the service that they receive
- Maintains strong internal relations and capitalizes on cross-selling opportunities through collaborating with other departments to meet a diverse range of customer needs and expectations
- Assesses new opportunities and develops growth strategies to products and solutions meet the needs of existing and prospective clients in order to improve the bank's market share
- Ensures continuous product improvement through the sourcing of on-going client feedback and identifies future client needs in order to improve competitive status and value proposition
- Oversees and supports the roll-out of new products and services to ensure the delivery of an exceptional end-to-end product journey for the client
- Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices based on leading practices to boost processes and productivity and to deliver exceptional service standards
- Identifies and manages potential risk areas by establishing appropriate controls and ensuring compliance with laid down procedure manuals
- Defines goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensure effective implementation of the bank performance management process
- Develops talent within the team by providing coaching to achieve the defined goals
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in managing deposit or card in Financial Institutions.
- Able to command and converse in Myanmar and English.
- Excellent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sound analytical skills and ability to interpret financial statements.
- Able to work collaboratively at all level.
- Product Manager (Card & POS)
- Head of Trade Finance
- Corporate Communications and Digital PR (Manager)
- Procurement Officer
- Director of Sales and Marketing