Marketing Budget Analyst
15 Mar 2019
No of vacancies:
- Design and implement effective budget tracking processes (requisition & approvals, charging, and monitoring of commitments and actuals)
- Analyze financial information (e.g. budget, commitments, actuals) to ensure all operations are within budget or otherwise justify deviations through an active interface with Marketing.
- Help establish patterns to forecast future budget needs and/or spending improvements
- Present monthly status to key stakeholders. Review budget requests for approval
- Design and implement effective budgeting policies and procedures, ensuring compliance and consistency with corporate finance
- Minimum Bachelor Degree ideally in business administration, major in Accounting / Finance or Computer Science or Maths
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a budget analyst or accountant in an FMCG or F&B environment.
- Minimum junior manager level.
- Excellent numeracy skills with an attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with accounting software and statistical packages
- Strong analytical skills. Familiarity with budget forecasting methods and data analysis
- Knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations
- Ability to explain budgeting and financial information in plain terms
- Knowledge of MS Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables and charts)
- A solid track record of producing outstanding results
- Results oriented and proactive
- Above par communication and presentation skills
- Developed analytical skills
- Team player and culturally adaptable, shows potential to gain seniority within the role
- Fluent in English