Internal Communications Manager
13 May 2019
No of vacancies:
Strategy and planning
- Using bank’s core values to strengthen internal communication
- Using insight and intelligence to shape key campaigning themes aligned with external communication
- Working with CSR manager and Brighter Future Myanmar Foundation to engage employees in the Bank’s CSR activities
- Developing strong relations with internal stakeholders
Analytics, insights and intelligence
- Develop a team of internal champions for Workplace influencers
- Develop content management system with Corporate Communication and CSR Managers
- Identify new and exciting ways the bank can deliver messaging through digital and technology platforms
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organizational perception and reputation
- Plan content calendar for Workplace engagement using CSR activities and other important bank-wide events
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with other Functions/VCs
- Develop communication materials for all bank-wide announcements and edit other functions’ announcements
- Help to position company as the thought-leader in banking, tech and financial inclusion
- Support in developing and implementing internal content strategy for company. Ensure alignment with the firm’s overall approach.
- Ensure content is aligned to company’s new digital ecosystem
- Map audiences and appropriately tailor content to the target audience (Bank employees and management etc.)
- POC for Facebook Workplace
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly via Workplace
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as intranet, workplace, regular email bulletin and newsletters.
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to internal and external stakeholders
- Ready to work and learn
- An enthusiastic and personable approach.
- Strong communicator – confident and able to persuade, convince and influence others; able to work well with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strategic mindset – able to think ahead and solve problems.
- Creative thinker - able to develop new ideas.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Quality focused - high standards in terms of quality of work, fact checking, meeting deadlines and expectations.
- Team player - able to contribute to a strong team culture.
- Head of Procurement - Finance Function
- New Business Manager
- Policy Service & Claim Manager
- Sales Admin Manager
- Product Manager (Card & POS)