Sales Account Executive (Creative Industry)
14 May 2019
300,000 MMK to 600,000 MMK
No of vacancies:
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
- Giving time to care the family.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts possibly from different industries
- Additional experience or education may be preferred.
- Good knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of CRM software will be a strong advantage
- A team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Software Suite Administrator
- Marketing Manager
- Credit Analyst
- Sales Account Executive (Creative Industry)