20 May 2019
900 USD to 1,600 USD
No of vacancies:
- To prepare inculcate good practice of credit and asset quality management.
- Assessing, analysing and reviewing credit applications in order to recommend for approval
- Processing business proposals and other related operational requests.
- Ensure loans proposals are of highest quality with viability of business and repayment capability as well as adequate assessment on its financials.
- Accountable for own asset quality and surveillance.
- Manage all lending solutions for own portfolio.
- Assist / provide backup for the peers in Business Development.
- Accountable for housekeeping of administrative reporting.
- Other related duties assigned from time to time by supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree or a Professional Qualification, MBA holders would have an advantage.
- Minimum 3 year working experience in a relevant industry
- Good understanding of the domestic and regional business environment would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, including strong ability to analyse and understand financial statements
- Strong negotiation and communications skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Motivated and self-driven individual with a strong commitment to integrity, professionalism and teamwork
- Proficient in English, both spoken and writing
- Product Manager (Card & POS)
- Head of Trade Finance
- Corporate Communications and Digital PR (Manager)
- Procurement Officer
- Director of Sales and Marketing