Software Suite Administrator
22 May 2019
No of vacancies:
- Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the software suite with alignment to the overall bank’s Digital Transformation strategy and Information Technology (IT) initiatives.
- Administers software suite and platform particularly for G Suite and Workplace by Facebook to ensure that it is being recorded accurately
- Confers with internal stakeholders by telephone and email to assist in G Suite and Workplace by Facebook administrative tasks
- Builds tools and frameworks for software suite design using best practices to ensure high technology standards, assurance and governance to deliver value to the bank
- Develops disaster recovery and contingency plans, and resolves complicated technical issues to ensure smooth delivery processes
- Collaborates with stakeholders within Technology to diagnose issues and
- Partners with the various technology and business stakeholders to ensure efficient delivery of business centric infrastructure and its’ ability to anticipate and respond quickly to market and industry demand
- Identifies and recommends latest software suite technologies or opportunities for service quality improvements by staying abreast with market trends and technology innovations in order to continuously improve the effectiveness of the bank's digital capabilities
- Drives and defines appropriate cyber security measures, policies and guidelines of all technology systems, network and related application based on industry-standard practices and regulatory governance requirement to safeguard the bank and its’ clients
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders such as audit, risk, operations, compliance, etc. to improve the implementation of software suite
- Ensures that the information assets are well managed, organized, and accessible to meet the needs of the bank
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in Gsuite and Workplace administration.
- Able to command in both English and Myanmar.
- Ability to handle confidential information, attention to detail and fast learner.
- Proven record in implementing, troubleshooting and supporting internet-based applications.