24 May 2019
No of vacancies:
- Review Contractor’s procurement plan to align with the Project’s work program and schedule. Monitor and follow up the issuance of Purchasing Requisition (PR) and Purchasing Order (PO) to the successful vendors and the fabrication and delivery of long lead items to the Project site in timely manner.
- Monitor Contractors’ tendering process including the preparation of technical Call for Tender, review of bidder lists, pre-qualification of all vendors, bid opening and evaluation, vendor selection, awarding, and expediting, to be in compliance with Project’s requirements and company standard procedure
- Coordinate to ensure that long lead items are imported in accordance with applicable laws and the Petroleum Act.
- Arrange the meeting among company, Contractors’ and/or vendors’ representatives to plan and follow up material planning and expediting and detect any problems/ difficulties that might affect the Project work schedule.
- Process purchase order/service order
- Conduct the tendering processes and act as a focal point role for bid evaluation and negotiation of contract terms and conditions;
- Plan and follow up procurement planning and update procurement status to meet the business requirements and prevailing market situations to maximize Company benefit;
- Monitor and update the procurement status to ensure on plan progress and completion within cycle time target;
- To update market information on work related issues: source of supply, procurement strategy, market situation and trend etc. with views to protect and optimize Company’s interests;
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation and approval as per DAS;
- Elaborate and implement cost saving and reduction strategies;
- Strictly follow procurement and contract, and related procedures to proceed procurement of goods and services;
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable legislation, rules, regulations, standards, and best practices;
- Set up and maintain company Vendor Database to be used as a source of vendor information.
- Explore and investigate vendors’ qualifications to ensure trustworthiness and security.
- Develop and maintain system and criteria for vendor performance evaluation.
- Develop and maintain the procurement application and system in line with company standard
- Set up and update company Spend Analysis, Work Category Management system
- Monitor and provide routine and ad hoc reports on key events/issues and new products and technology in the E&P supply market
- Assist Manager in ensuring good relationship with suppliers/contractors
- At least Bachelor’s Degree or higher any fields
- Minimum of 3-5 year experience in Procurement, vendor management, supplier sourcing, bidding, tendering process (preferably in oil and gas industry)
- Able to carry out simple, straight-forward and repetitive professional activities following instructions within established standard & process as assigned by superior under supervision
- Ability to apply comprehensive knowledge in E&P and related business and benchmarking with international practice
- Good command of English proficiency
- Product Manager (Card & POS)
- Head of Trade Finance
- Corporate Communications and Digital PR (Manager)
- Procurement Officer
- Director of Sales and Marketing