Corporate Communications and Digital PR (Manager)
29 May 2019
No of vacancies:
Strategy and planning
- Using campaigning and PR to strengthen reputation
- Using insight and intelligence to shape key campaigning themes
- Working with public policy team to align key campaigns and narrative to shape the atmosphere of the regulatory environment
- Use media to educate public and policy makers on key Bank positions
- Advance and champion financial literacy through digital platforms and engagement
Analytics, insights and intelligence
- Be the champion to identify analytics tools to aide in Corporate Affairs and banks critical decisions
- Create actionable insights for internal and external intelligence
- Develop content management system
- Identify new and exciting ways the bank can community with audiences through digital and technology platforms
- Work with teams and agencies to create and manage high quality, engaging and original content to promote the company across a variety of online platforms, with the overall aim of raising brand profile, driving engagement with target audiences and supporting lead generation.
- Help to foster a news-driven approach to creation of thought-leadership content such as whitepapers, blogs and feature articles.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to handle distribution via social media and paid platforms; fine-tune to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Promote best practice in content marketing initiatives across VCGMs, working with key internal stakeholders to educate them about content marketing so that they can become content creators and storytellers
- Leads public relations and publicity programs, including preparation of press releases, handling of media relations, and scheduling of senior management interviews
- Proactively engages the media on key developments in company’s strategy, business plans, products, solutions and innovations
- Develops and maintains strategic relationships with key media contacts, and arranges interviews with appropriate parties to increase public awareness and reputation of the bank
- Help to position company as the thought-leader in banking, tech and financial inclusion
- Support in developing and implementing research content strategy for company. Ensure alignment with the firm’s global approach.
- Ensure content is aligned to company’s new digital ecosystem
- Map audiences and appropriately tailor content to the target audience (clients, prospects, employees, media, industry commentators etc.).
- Update and improve PR and content guidelines and to support regional content initiatives
- An enthusiastic and personable approach.
- Strong communicator – confident and able to persuade, convince and influence others; able to work well with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strategic mindset – able to think ahead and solve problems.
- Creative thinker - able to develop new ideas.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Quality focused - high standards in terms of quality of work, fact checking, meeting deadlines and expectations.
- Team player - able to contribute to a strong team culture.
- Product Manager (Card & POS)
- Head of Trade Finance
- Corporate Communications and Digital PR (Manager)
- Procurement Officer
- Director of Sales and Marketing