Product Manager (Card & POS)
5 Jun 2019
Negotiable according to experience
No of vacancies:
The role holder is responsible for responsible for owning the product(s) and conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies
- Conducts product development efforts commensurate with market opportunity to generate new clients, while maintaining and expanding existing profitable client relationships
- Executes technical, operational, product, sales and service support to assigned group of Merchant Sales Consultants covering multiple territory and large corporate clients for Card and Electronic Payment Services mainly in POS & eCommerce
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for key account relationships (e.g. high-volume, high-spend merchants, corporate clients).
- Provide merchant support for any operational projects or product releases/enhancements that may impact new or existing merchants.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all applicable point-of-sale hardware and software solutions, payment gateway solutions, connectivity options and all other payment-related applications.
- Evaluate market competition and position the product line so that it appeals to consumers
- Constructs go-to-market summary and introduce it to the rest of the department
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Propose product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in business management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years proven working experience in a relevant role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Display a high-level of ownership and superior work ethic
- Strong technical comprehension skills
- Showcase good written and oral communication skills in Myanmar and English.
- Self-motivated with result driven approach.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Procurement Manager
- Channel Development Specialist
- Head of Legal and Compliance
- Sub-Distribution Channel Sales Manager
- Head of Finance (Mobile Wallet of Bank)