New Business Manager
2 Jul 2019
No of vacancies:
Our client is one of the leading Foreign Life Insurance company with more than 100 years of history in the life insurance industry, with an extensive international business network in various countries around the world.
Role Summary: This position will be Direct report to Head of Operations. Provide leadership and direction to the team and be responsible for new business and underwriting support to run operations smoothly & effectively. Ensure quality turnaround time and pending ratio of new submissions and accuracy of policy kit contents.
- Lead and coordinate end-to-end underwriting and New Business process
- Improve quality and speed of all proposal submissions to Underwriting
- Build underwriting and New Business support manual and review/update regularly
- Oversee establishment and operations of panel clinic/doctors and medical service providers
- Liaise with relevant departments such as IT, Distribution and Finance
- Provide training to staff under the Employee and/or from other sections as and when required
- Manage New Business team to ensure that turn-around time of data entry is met etc
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Management or related discipline.
- Some experience in life insurance operations or claims is preferred.
- At least 2 years of managerial, supervisory, and/or demonstrated leadership experience (Required)
- Experience in assessment and analytical work will be an added advantage
- Strong leadership, communication, organizational, and planning skills.
- Excellent judgment underwriting knowledge, attention to detail & analytical thinking
- Head of Procurement - Finance Function
- New Business Manager
- Policy Service & Claim Manager
- Sales Admin Manager
- Product Manager (Card & POS)