Sales Admin Manager
2 Jul 2019
No of vacancies:
Our client is one of the leading Foreign Life Insurance company with more than 100 years of history in the life insurance industry, with an extensive international business network in various countries around the world.
Role Summary: This position will be Direct report to Head of Sales Admin. Provide leadership and direction to the team and be responsible for sales administration to support to run operations smoothly & effectively.
- Managing and leading the Agency Administration Team comprising of Agency Records, Agency Compensation, Agency Reporting and Agency Training Operations.
- Implementing projects related to Agency Compensations and Records enhancement to ensure the matching of requirements and system capability
- Developing skillful and professional Agency Admin team with various and effective training and coaching
- Establish new workflow and procedures in high standards and professional service in Agency Administration and to ensure complying with internal audits, company guidelines & reduce turnaround time of all staffs.
- Builds new, automates and enhances current Agency report system including production sales targets, monitoring and tracking business production and calculation of all contests, challenges, awards to ensure timely and accurate communication to sales force, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Management or related discipline.
- 5 years’ experience in life insurance sales administration
- At least 2 years of managerial, supervisory, and/or demonstrated leadership experience (Required)
- Experience in assessment and analytical work will be an added advantage
- Strong leadership, communication, organizational, and planning skills.
- Excellent judgment underwriting knowledge, attention to detail & analytical thinking
- Deputy Function Head, Portfolio Analytics
- Brand Manager
- Human Resource Business Partner (Mandalay)
- GM (Professional Services)
- Bancassurance Head / Manager