Deputy General Manager - Business Solutions
30 Jul 2019
No of vacancies:
The role holder ensures the delivery of exceptional client experience on the usage of Digital Platforms through continuously innovation and improvement, in order to effectively promote Digital Banking products and solutions. The role holder is also responsible for partnering closely with the sales, product, and Technology and Engineering team to develop and test innovative Digital Banking products and solutions that are geared towards the client needs, with the objective of maximising and growing revenue.
- Executes business plans to deliver exceptional digital experience to clients on the Digital Platforms in order to increase usage and maximize revenue
- Maximizes sales funnel conversion through continuous improvement of client friendly UI/UX, streamline online application process, timely customer communication to grow and reinforce company's market share
- Develop and Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and introduce innovative features to the platform with the focus to improve customer satisfaction and encourage repeat business
- Analyses clients’ behaviour using insights generated from platforms to recommend appropriate measures to improve the platform and enhance client satisfaction
- Partners closely with the sales, product, and Technology team to develop innovative Digital Banking products and solutions, and design features of the Digital Platforms based on the understanding of the business and clients in order to value add to clients and contribute to the achievement of exceptional business results
- Inject product and market expertise to the field by taking an active part in client engagements; lead and facilitate use case pipeline reviews to maximize traction and ensure global best practices and knowledge sharing.
- Delivers digital related projects within agreed service standards and timeline
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders such as risk, audit, legal, etc. to ensure that the Digital Solutions Platforms adheres to regulatory requirement and governance standards.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working on multiple project management for digital platform.
- Able to command in both English and Myanmar.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to partner with technical and business teams.
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals, from our product & engineering teams to executives, business partners, and customers