Senior Programmer (Mandalay)
31 Jul 2019
No of vacancies:
- Involved in various stages of SDLC for development of web or desktop or mobile applications
- Design, develop, implement, test and maintain new and existing web applications in various technologies with dedication to customer satisfactions
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to develop site features and functionality
- Provide detailed estimation and technical documentation of solutions
- Deliver high quality fully tested code (Unit/Integration/Performance) according to specifications and coordinate the prioritization with project manager
- Release and deploy the applications in SIT, UAT and PROD environment with the team.
- Communicate regularly on progress of active projects, adhering to reasonable and agreed deadlines with project manager
- Analyze the Business use cases, provide solutions and work with Business/Designers/Architects
- Join the Agile team and actively participate in all agile activities including standups, planning, validations, reviews etc.
- Ability to propose new ideas for continuous improvement and product development
- Analytical and possess good troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent
- At least 4+ years working experience in programming and web-related application development
- Knowledge and experience in Design Patterns, C#.Net MVC, PHP, Web Frontend development using frameworks like Jquery, VueJS or AngularJS
- Experience in using development tools, e.g. Git, Bitbucket, JIRA
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS (Responsive/Bootstrap) and frontend UI/UX design
- Understanding of Web Server (IIS, Apache, Ningx)
- Knowledge in Web Service Standards (RESTFUL, SOAP) using WCF or WEBAPI
- Must have strong knowledge in RDBMS Concepts, should be familiar with database architecture and performance tuning using ORACLE and POSTGRESQL
- Strong background and keen interest in software development
- Willing to learn and pick up new skills and work on different languages and platforms.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work well independently and collectively in a team-based environment
- Knowledge in CICD development will be added advantage
*** Can work in YANGON in probation period ***
- Functional Audit Manager
- QS/Estimation/Costing Head
- Project Manager (EE)
- Deputy Manager (IT Security Operations)
- Head of Commercial and Network Development