Senior Project Manager- Finance Function
9 Aug 2019
No of vacancies:
Responsible to manage overall transformation office, which oversees Target Operating Model of Finance Function of the Bank.
The Transformation Office Manager oversees the full project for the implementation of all Finance initiatives as described per Target Operating Model (‘TOM’). Additional responsibilities include:
- Participate and prepare accounting policies/manual, system monitors and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all corporate initiatives,
- Implementing established policies/manual, system monitors and controls,
- Supervising and leading the TOM program, project staff and core staff at Finance to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between programs and working to ensure initiatives meet the goals and objectives of the executive leadership team,
- Coordination with interdepartmental functions within the Bank, to ensure TOM is well established
- Providing both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues,
- To handle all responsibilities of managing the section in the absence of CFO/FC,
- To guide and assist the staff members to ensure transformations is smoothly progressed,
- Timely & accurate capture of Status update on where we are at each month-end, quarter-end, end of the financial period,
- To communicate, on need basis, with the auditor on progress so far on TOM,
- Effective follow-up on outstanding matters within Finance and with other departments/functions/Value Centers to ensure Transformation process is in progress towards TOM accomplishment on time,
- Follow up on procedures & ensure controls are efficient enough to prevent financial losses,
- Proper housekeeping of the books, records and filling, with Nil lapses,
- Bachelor degree preferably in Accounting with a professional qualification,
- At least 5 year managerial experience in transformation office in a large bank.
Note: Our CV Submit feature from Website is currently broken. Please send CV to [email protected]. Thanks for your support.