Commercial Manager (Sales & Marketing)
22 Nov 2019
No of vacancies:
- Increase sales, profitability, manage operations, and develop business
- Manage all operations profit, revenue, cash and quality targets
- Manage annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan, deliver as well as monthly, quarterly, or annual targets for revenue, profit and cash
- Produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly, quarterly, yearly basis.
- Recruit and manage staffs, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- At least 40 years old
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Marketing, Business Management, or International Management, preferably with some financial qualifications or training.
- At least 5 years experiences in Sales & Operation in paint or construction & chemical industries, fully understand the paint product and service provided by company.
- Solid knowledge in sales volume achievement, marketing, budgeting and financial planning are essential as this role involves agreeing annual business plan and budgets as well as business finance.
- Able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- Good interpersonal skills at all levels, including people management, leadership, and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in computer (Ms. Office and internet)
- Proficient in English