Relationship Manager - SME Banking
26 Aug 2019
No of vacancies:
The role holder will be responsible for effectively managing business development and sales operations for SME Banking and Business Alliance by developing the sales strategy and identifying, originating and pursuing new business opportunities to enable achievement of customer acquisition, market share, revenue and profit margins. The role holder is also responsible for developing and maintaining healthy relationships with a network of key clients, championing and driving the implementation of sales and customer care initiatives to ensure the delivery of exceptional client service. The role holder is also responsible for supporting the bank’s strategies and initiatives to provide an effective and engaging digital customer on-boarding experience, expand the agent and merchant networks, and drive the usage of mobile and digital applications, in order to achieve economic and social development in Myanmar through nationwide financial inclusion.
- Leads and effectively executes the Value Centre’s business plans for structuring highly relevant and innovating financial solutions to deepen account adoption and to reach more customers at lower cost, in line with the overall bank’s strategy of driving nationwide financial inclusion
- To support Smart SME in market expansion and penetration
- To explore and understand of customers’ needs, requires and expectations in a timely manner and how these are changing from time to time.
- Cooperation with respective departments to launch new products & services that meet with market demand.
- Providing completed and comprehensive banking solutions products (Deposit Product, Structured Credit Solution, Cash Management Solution etc.) by understanding the nature and condition of cash flow for the business and also level of risk.
- Maximizing Customer Wallet Share.
- Providing advisory service to customers to assist them to be a successful business, linking them to other business also helping them to meet with the bank’s credit policy in their financing needs for business expansion.
- Maintaining long term relationship with existing customers and also acquisition new customers to take first mover advantage before other banks do.
- Contact with Product Owners (H/O Departments) to get updated product information which changes periodically.
- Seeking new and better opportunities to sell our new products across the bank
- Implementing to meet the targets to carry out the periodic instructions, memo, disciplines and responsibilities set by Management.
- Must take responsibility to cover the loan account specifically about 100 accounts.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by supervisor from time to time
- Fluent of English communication
- Be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Preferred Graduation from Institute of Economics, University of Computer Studies, specialized in B.Econ (or) BBA (or) BBM (or) BC.Sc (or) BSc (Maths) (or) B.A (Eng)
- IT skills are also beneficial.
- Have working experience in banking field or sales organization is a plus
Note: Our CV Submit feature from Website is currently broken. Please send CV to [email protected]. Thanks for your support.