9 Sep 2019
No of vacancies:
This role holder will assist HR Head in HRIS and HR Analytics. This is a great opportunity to learn HR Analytics and important data sciences in the Human Resources Function.
- Effectively executes the Value Centre’s business plans for structuring highly relevant and innovative financial solution to deepen account adoption and to reach more customers at lower cost, in line with the overall bank’s strategy of driving nationwide financial inclusion
- Ability to search and conceptualize
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; and progress report.
- Identifies technical issues and recommending actions.
- Constructs technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Facilitates information gathering, structured documentation of analysis and presentation to all level management.
- Performs weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Conducts analyses of functional business processes to support process changes and Technology projects.
- Explores data and discover patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in business analysis capacity.
- Expertise in business analysis and data management tools.
- Able to command in both English and Myanmar.
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Willing to work long working hours, depending on operational needs.
Note: Our CV Submit feature from Website is currently broken. Please send CV to [email protected]. Thanks for your support.