12 Sep 2019
No of vacancies:
- Responsible for working hand in hand and proactively assisting the Head of PMO in establishing and implementing the Program Management Office with the objective of ensuring all bank-wide programs and initiatives are delivered using a best practice project delivery approach and in with the agreed scope, time, cost and quality considerations.
- Responsible for formulating project scopes and objectives in relation to the bank’s overall goals and industry requirements, and leads the development of project plans and the successful execution of project deliverables.
- Responsible for strategic forecast planning and for the establishment of corporate standards that include the effective use of a common project management methodology, processes, tools, templates, education, training, and project management competency.
- Responsible for supporting the bank’s strategies and initiatives to provide an effective and engaging digital customer onboarding experience, expand the agent and merchant networks, and drive the usage of mobile and digital applications, in order to achieve economic and social development in Myanmar through nationwide financial inclusion
- Ensures bank-wide business strategies are translated into specific, executable projects through the formulation of tailored project scopes and objectives
- Implements internationally recognized Agile PM method and maturity measurement model needed to successfully execute projects, and educates senior staff on related best practices
- Leads the development and implementation of an overall project governance, reporting and review framework to provide a holistic view of all organizational project activity
- Identifies and defines the major strategic transformation priorities for the organization and integrates diverse stakeholder interests within the bank’s broader business agenda to inform the development and prioritization of project initiatives and to proactively understand and mitigate risks
- Leads the development and establishment of a robust implementation strategy for the projects and initiatives, to include planning, designing communications, training and development, implementation budgeting, delivery methods, and timings/bundling for complex initiatives
- Oversees the bank-wide project status reviews, tracking timelines and budgets, ensuring that project milestones and objectives are being met and that issues are managed appropriately
- Analyzes project proposals to determine project timelines, funding limitations, and appropriate processes/resources required for the projects
- Prepares the overall budgets for the projects and initiatives, and actively tracks performance against the targets, taking corrective action where necessary
- Obtains the commitment of key stakeholders for major projects and initiatives and ensures ongoing communication and status reports in the form of qualitative and quantitative information on project performance
- Establishes work plans and staffing for project activities, iterations or phases, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel
- Manages interdependencies and coordination across projects to ensure that information relating to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated between stakeholders and that key performance indicators are monitored and evaluated
- Interacts with external consultants/vendors on gathering market information regarding new and innovative project management approaches and tools, and drives the successful embedment of these in the behavior and day to day activities of the bank’s operations
- Collaborates closely with key stakeholders from the relevant involved Value Centres and Functions for conducting an as-is analysis of the systems/processes in the purview of the projects to identify performance gaps, functionality limitations etc.
- Leads the conduct of project closure activities to formalize project acceptance, handover to accountable teams and completes post-implementation review to identify future areas of improvement
- Encourages and drives the transfer of knowledge and best practices across the different project teams to enhance project delivery and enable a consistent approach across all projects
- Collaborates closely with the Finance Function to ensure accurate and robust budget monitoring against project plans
- Ensures the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day project controls to meet obligations with respect to risk and regulatory compliance
- PMP certified or equivalent
- Scrum Master certification preferred
- Minimum MBA or equivalent degree from internationally recognized and accredited institution
- Experienced working in Agile methodology
- Experience in SDLC
- 15-20 years working experience in Project Management
- Experience in Financial Industry (preferred)
Note: Our CV Submit feature from Website is currently broken. Please send CV to [email protected]. Thanks for your support.
- Procurement Manager
- Channel Development Specialist
- Head of Legal and Compliance
- Sub-Distribution Channel Sales Manager
- Head of Finance (Mobile Wallet of Bank)