17 Sep 2019
Up to 600,000 MMK
No of vacancies:
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting to Management.
- Responsible for preparation and closing of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Responsible for accounting processes and tasks (i.e.: AP & AR process, GL, account reconciliation, etc.)
- Support forecasting and budgeting exercise as per corporate guidelines.
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, local tax and government authorities where required.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all finance filing requirements, tax filing requirement audits, procedures and forms both statutory and internal.
- Initiate and propose procedures to enhance accountability and streamline of all finance related processes to ensure compliance and increase efficiency of company’s operations.
- Support HR functions in payroll related activities.
- Reports to the Finance Controller of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting /Business / CPA / ACCA or its equivalents.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the Finance & Accounting Field.
- Good spoken and written English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills.
- Procurement Manager
- Channel Development Specialist
- Head of Legal and Compliance
- Sub-Distribution Channel Sales Manager
- Head of Finance (Mobile Wallet of Bank)