Merchant Engagement - Deputy General Manager
27 Sep 2019
No of vacancies:
- Ensure after sale activities address any gaps left in both pre-sales and sales activities.
- Develop segmentation and engagement strategies to create win-win outcomes for our customers, the bank and the merchants.
- Able to address merchant issues. For issues outside merchant payments, this requires cross-functionally collaboration with other departments.
- Participation and leadership in internal partnership meetings and discussions, cooperating with, responding to and remediating findings related to audits, vendor management, compliance with regulatory and compliance issues and updates, and risk management.
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job rotation
- Learn new skills and techniques
- Possess a bachelor degree (Degree in Banking/Business Administration/Marketing)
- Proficient in English language
- Banking Experience/Customer Service background shall be an advantage
- Skilled in oratory and presentation
- Willing to work overtime, when needed, to complete the jobs in time and in good results
- Deputy Function Head, Portfolio Analytics
- Brand Manager
- Human Resource Business Partner (Mandalay)
- GM (Professional Services)
- Bancassurance Head / Manager