Human Resource Business Partner (Mandalay)
2 Oct 2019
No of vacancies:
- This role holder is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues.
- This role holder will also formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- Lead and effectively executes the Value Center / Function’s business plans for structuring highly relevant and innovative financial solutions to deepen account adoption and to reach more customers at lower cost, in line with the overall bank’s strategy of driving nationwide financial inclusion.
- Support the Head of HR Business Partner in formulating HR objectives and strategies to support the various businesses’ plans and targets.
- Accountable for the successful implementation of these strategies.
- Advise and guide business leaders in building deep engagement with their staff to enhance motivation and performance.
- Support the Head of HR Business Partner to formulate hiring and talent acquisition objectives and strategies, manage the implementation of these strategies and the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Manage implementation of performance and potential management according to Board approved policies, frameworks and processes.
- Manage the facilitation of ranking sessions to support business leaders in ensuring objective and equitable assessments of performance and potential.
- Advise business leaders on the career development of their staff and manage the deployment of staff for career development, meet business requirements and build capabilities for managing the business in the short and longer terms.
- Manage the facilitation of succession planning sessions together with business leaders to build a strong pipeline of specialist and leaders for maintaining the company as the industry leader.
- Work with other HR Business Partners to support the development of a strong pipeline of potential leaders in the Bank.
- Ensure that all job descriptions are accurate, current, fully documented and that the latest Job Descriptions are used for recruitment and hiring.
- The role holder is also to ensure departmental compliance to the Job Descriptions.
- University degree with additional professional qualification in HR
- Able to support business leaders in proactively identifying HR issues and recommending action plans and solutions.
- 5 to 8 years HR experience in large companies, preferably in banking sector or emerging markets.
- Performed role of HR business partner and has good working knowledge of recruitment, HR policies & processes, performance management and career development.
- Procurement Manager
- Channel Development Specialist
- Head of Legal and Compliance
- Sub-Distribution Channel Sales Manager
- Head of Finance (Mobile Wallet of Bank)