Deputy Function Head, Portfolio Analytics
10 Oct 2019
No of vacancies:
- Responsible for managing the development and driving the execution of a well-defined Credit Risk policy and ensuring that the policies are in compliance with company’s overall risk policy framework.
- Drives the analysis of credit risk issues and providing recommendations to Senior Management in order to protect and enhance shareholder value. This includes active credit risk portfolio management and assessment.
- Responsible for conducting portfolio risk and performance analysis for consumer and wholesale credit to support the Value Centres decisions and ensuring that all Value Centres are provided with analytical support on need basis.
- Responsible for supporting the bank’s strategies and initiatives to provide an effective and engaging digital customer onboarding experience, expand the agent and merchant networks, and drive the usage of mobile and digital applications, in order to achieve economic and social development in Myanmar through nationwide financial inclusion.
- Leads the development of relevant policies and processes and provides all necessary support to the GMs and Function Heads to facilitate and drive company's strategy of achieving nationwide financial inclusion
- Oversees the review of external market drivers of risk and current portfolio risk dynamics and coordination with other risk functions to develop and maintain credit policies, formulates risk appetite statements and collaborate with the Value Centres in monitoring them
- Defines the parameters being monitored, leads the credit portfolio analyses and provides credit performance forecasts to ensure the bank is in line to achieve and maximize financial targets
- Oversees the review of new product developments and provides credit risk related assessment support for product development to enhance profitability while ensuring credit quality
- Leads and participates in various initiatives with the goal of establishing and maintaining portfolio quality
- Develops and upgrades portfolio analytics within risk management to ensure best-in-class dashboard analytics to support strategic decision making
- Performs accurate portfolio risk analysis to provide independent assessments of asset allocation and other portfolio-level investment strategies from a risk perspective
- Cultivates a deep understanding of the bank’s portfolio and the areas it is exposed to improve credit risk frameworks and metrics for portfolio risk analysis
- Defines goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensures effective implementation of the bank performance management process
- Develops talent within the team by coaching to achieve the defined goals
- Functional Audit Manager
- QS/Estimation/Costing Head
- Project Manager (EE)
- Deputy Manager (IT Security Operations)
- Head of Commercial and Network Development