25 Oct 2019
No of vacancies:
- Design Engineer is responsible for surveying and deciding design inputs conditions
- Developing designs applying codes and norms as required by customers
- Pre-engineering works, producing detailed design drawings of works pre-build and as-build
- Receiving and approving design drawings to suppliers and subcontractors
- Reporting to clients for approval of detailed designs submitted etc.
- At least 2 year in designing (Civil).
- B.E (EP, EC, Mechatronics).
- Auto CAD 3D or Revit.
- Excellent in English language proficiency.
- Innovative & Creative thinking skill in Design Drawings.
- Must have Efficient Communication Skills, Reporting Skills, and Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Procurement Manager
- Channel Development Specialist
- Head of Legal and Compliance
- Sub-Distribution Channel Sales Manager
- Head of Finance (Mobile Wallet of Bank)