Business Data Analyst/ Manager, Data Analytics
8 Nov 2019
1,800,000 MMK to 2,500,000 MMK
No of vacancies:
- Manage & be responsible for master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
- Align with business processes for detail, experience as a business data analyst, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools such as MS Power BI.
- Performs routine business analysis using various techniques, e.g. statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, data mining.
- Work with the internal or external client to identify analytical requirements.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Provide business data interpretation.
- Help to develop reports and analysis.
- Help to produce ad hoc data and reports.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Ability to inspire and influence large teams and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic think for business solution.
- High Sense of ownership and accountability to drive performance.
- Able to priorities and structure initiatives into a disciplined project plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics and other related studies.
- 3-5 years of experience in a position monitoring, managing, manipulating and drawing insights from data, and leading a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation.
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills
- Business Data Analyst/ Manager, Data Analytics
- Country Manager
- IT Audit Manager
- Senior System Analyst
- Merchant Engagement Specialist/ Merchant Care Specialist (Team Head)