Finance/Costing Manager (Myit Nge Factory))
20 Nov 2019
No of vacancies:
- Prepare, analyze, monitor and report to financial controller actual costing and variances measured against standard cost on a daily basis.
- Prepare accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget/forecast and variance on a timely basis.
- Manage day-to-day finance operations, budgetary control and enforcing internal control.
- Partner with Production Directors and Head of Production in the production processes and recommend continuous improvement on standard cost setting and cost rationalization measures to help improve efficiency and cost.
- Conversant with profit profitability analysis and scenario planning
- Be a team player with all other departments within the factory and act as an effective conduit between factory and Beverage Unit HQ in Yangon.
- Identify, develop major cost driver(s) and tracking system for measurement and control.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting. IFR/CPA or ACCA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity in an MNC FMCG environment would be a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and experience with SAP would be key advantage.
- Good command of English