Key Account /Central Merchant Care Specialist
20 Nov 2019
No of vacancies:
- You will be part of a team that specializes in merchant engagement and merchant care.
- The job requires you to provide after-sales service, ensuring merchants have the necessary POSM materials, are able to operate the POS terminals and partner apps.
- In addition you will be part of the team that is the primary interface to merchants to solve their issues, drive superior merchant satisfaction and help develop merchant partnership programs with the Business Development Team.
- To excel in this role, the individual needs to have both outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build positive relationships or alliances.
- Experiences in customer service will be essential.
Essential Job Functions:
- Be part of a team to engage merchants for both KBZPay and POS/eCommerce.
- Ensure after sale activities address any gaps left in both pre-sales and sales activities.
- Execute segmentation and engagement strategies to create win-win outcomes for our customers, the bank and the merchants.
- Able to address merchant issues. For issues outside merchant payments, this requires cross-functionally collaboration with other departments.
- Possess a bachelor degree (Degree in Banking/Business Administration/Marketing)
- Proficient in English language
- Banking Experience/Customer Service background shall be an advantage
- Strong organizational and influential skills
- Strong Teamwork and excellent interpersonal skills
- Skilled in oratory and presentation
- Willing to work overtime, when needed, to complete the jobs in time and for good results