Sales Specialist (YGN/MDY)
20 Nov 2019
No of vacancies:
- Builds a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales
- Delivers monthly/yearly sales and revenue targets as set by the HOD
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Following up with old and existing customers for cross selling or up selling the products
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers
- Understand the needs of the customers by researching the market and related products
- Train the team members to present the product in a structured professional way face-to-face
- Act as a contact between company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in business management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years proven working experience in a relevant role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Showcase good written and oral communication skills in Myanmar and English.
- Self-motivated with result driven approach.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Thorough understanding for marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Procurement Manager
- Channel Development Specialist
- Head of Legal and Compliance
- Sub-Distribution Channel Sales Manager
- Head of Finance (Mobile Wallet of Bank)