6 Dec 2019
No of vacancies:
- The role holder is responsible in selling products and solutions that are geared towards client needs in order to differentiate products and solutions from competitor’s offerings and contribute to revenue growth
- Identify, originate, develop and maintain wealth management relationships with clients.
- Acquire and establish new relationship with potential corporate clients.
- Analyze and recommend compatible service options for specialized customer needs.
- Support client service as dedicated professional when needed in handling the day-to-day client activities / requests for processing.
- Provide exhaustive assistance in the resolution of commercial customer’s complex inquiries and issues.
- Follow up and resolve client inquiries / problems through interaction with clients, bankers, product partners, branch operations and other staff in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaising with internal department to solve clients issue and to fulfill customer’s satisfaction.
- Provide value added services and cross-selling to existing and new clients.
- Attend relevant internal and external meetings, seminars and networking events.
- Engage in clients’ meeting and provide feedbacks on Bank products and services.
- Possess at least Bachelor Degree
- Must have related experience in financial service
- Good in both English verbal and written
- Project Director (Core Banking Transformation)
- Supply Chain Finance Manager
- Finance Controller
- Supply Chain Manager
- Risk Monitoring Manager