Marketing Business Partner/ Marketing Account Manager
19 Mar 2020
No of vacancies:
The role holder is responsible for supporting the Senior Business Partner and Head of Marketing on all e-Wallet Marketing activities. The Business Partner works like a Brand Manager, ensuring all campaigns, events, projects and materials are developed and delivered correctly. The Business Partner will be a marketer with strong knowledge of both Digital and Traditional marketing channels. He/ she will work closely with the e-Wallet team to advise on the best marketing strategy and ideas.
Marketing activities for which the Business Partner takes responsibility include events, social media, ATL & BTL campaigns, partnership promotions and internal engagement within Bank.
- Develop creative briefs based on the needs of the e-Wallet business, and work with the in-house creative team, and outside agencies, to develop world class marketing campaigns to deliver on the objectives.
- Manage stakeholders from other teams to make sure Marketing has all the required information, and that projects are delivered on time.
- Attend Marketing meetings with the e-Wallet team and advise on how Marketing can best support the business objectives.
- Act as brand guardian reviewing all branded communications materials for e-Wallet to ensure consistency and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Document control and status reports for all own projects.
- Procurement of third party services where required (with support from Creative Team) within budget constraints.
- Manage timelines for all e-Wallet Marketing projects.
- Manage third party partners to ensure delivery of projects in a high quality, professional and timely manner.
- Attend events where e-Wallet is participating - occasionally, these events will be on weekends and evenings. Sign up new customers to e-Wallet.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Marketing / Business Studies / Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a brand marketing role.
- Practical experience in running campaigns across multiple channels; digital, TV, Radio, OOH and activation events.
- Excellent knowledge of e-mail and calendar software, all Microsoft office tools (PPT, Word and Excel).
- Proven ability to build relationships with clients and own team.
- Procurement Manager
- Channel Development Specialist
- Head of Legal and Compliance
- Sub-Distribution Channel Sales Manager
- Head of Finance (Mobile Wallet of Bank)