Digital Marketing Manager
18 Mar 2020
No of vacancies:
- Responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services.
- The role holder plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Any graduated, more prefer digital marketing certificate holder
- Minimum 2 years and above working experience with social media as digital marketing field (or) similar role.
- Business level in English for written
- Excellent organizational skills, Managerial skills, communication skills & interpersonal skill and able to work independently
- Knowledge of web analytics tools, ad serving tools skills and experience in creative contact writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Can join immediately
- Lunch Provided
- Channel Development Specialist
- Head of Legal and Compliance
- Sub-Distribution Channel Sales Manager
- Head of Finance (Mobile Wallet of Bank)
- IT Business Analyst