Business Development Executive
13 Mar 2020
No of vacancies:
- Maintain client relationship
- Introduce company’s products and solutions to customers to help them manage and improve their business
- Responsible for channel distribution growth and support to the customers/ clients
- Responsible in recruiting new members/ subscribers to the company
- Prepares action plans and drives special projects in new business/ sectors
- Develop and update project plans to include tasks, milestones, resources, and dependencies
- Generate product ideas and work with other departments (where relevant) in launch new products and solutions.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in sales or marketing.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Possess good interpersonal, organizational, coordination and communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and commercially minded.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Procurement Manager
- Channel Development Specialist
- Head of Legal and Compliance
- Sub-Distribution Channel Sales Manager
- Head of Finance (Mobile Wallet of Bank)