13 Mar 2020
No of vacancies:
- Develop new marketing and communication strategies to promote the company to the public
- Assist in developing go to market strategy for new product launch
- Organise company’s awareness activities to the public and other stakeholders
- Manage and develop company promotional materials such as company profile, website, social media, videos, brochures and calendars etc.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in sales or marketing.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Possess good interpersonal, organizational, coordination and communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and commercially minded.
- Head of Finance & Accounting
- Assistant HR Supervisor
- Marketing Business Partner/ Marketing Account Manager
- Senior Finance Executive
- Technical Sales (Chemical)