19 Mar 2020
Up to MMK 4,000,000
No of vacancies:
- Handle Full set of Accounts
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Provide financial data, analysis to help business teams understand performance and aid in improving
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Prepare the Company budget and review the variances between budget and actual.
- Maintain the cash ledger, and review the expenses.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset register.
- Present the financial forecasting report to MD and other departmental heads.
- Provide support in hiring, training, and supervising all finance & account staff of the organization in coordination with finance department.
- Bachelor Degree and Professional qualification such as ACCA/CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- Must have at least 5 years working experience as Manager role in Accounting field
- Strong knowledge in accounting software & Excel
- Good communication in English
Working Days - Mon to Fri
Location - North Okkalapa Township, Yangon
- Project Director (Core Banking Transformation)
- Supply Chain Finance Manager
- Finance Controller
- Supply Chain Manager
- Risk Monitoring Manager