Assistant HR Supervisor
24 Mar 2020
No of vacancies:
- Support HR & Admin manager recruiting and staff transferring, ensure employees signing employment contract.
- Implement the training plan according to the training scheme and the staff demand; Select external training company, cultivate in-house trainers, manage training costs and evaluate training results.
- Any Bachelor holder
- Minimum 2 years of working experience
- Fluent in English
- Thilawa Special Economic Zone, Thanlyin
- Head of Finance & Accounting
- Assistant HR Supervisor
- Marketing Business Partner/ Marketing Account Manager
- Senior Finance Executive
- Technical Sales (Chemical)