9 May 2020
1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
No of vacancies:
- Planning, preparation, coordination and management of the implementation of core banking, E-banking and business insight projects.
- Lead in user acceptance testing (UAT) and system integration testing (SIT).
- Design, plan and implement information security measures together with other IT department staff.
- Participate in team and department meetings.
- Participate in required technical and functional training.
- Perform any other IT management task assigned.
- Must have a degree, preferably, in accounting, banking, business management, project management, computer science, physical sciences, engineering or IT.
- Must have 3 to 5 years relevant work experience in project management or business management.
- Certification in project management will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in banking, financial accounting or IFRS will be useful.
- Knowledge and experience in enterprise IT infrastructure will be useful (web servers, app servers, database servers, Windows Server, VMWare vSphere, etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially, Access, Word, Excel and Power Point) and/or Microsoft Project/Visio/Smart Draw.
- Proficient in both English and Myanmar languages
- Procurement Manager
- Channel Development Specialist
- Head of Legal and Compliance
- Sub-Distribution Channel Sales Manager
- Head of Finance (Mobile Wallet of Bank)