IT Business Analyst
11 May 2020
400,000 to 800,000 MMK
No of vacancies:
- Elicit, analyze, document business requirements from stakeholders and validate them.
- Help design solutions to business problems.
- Write request for proposals (RFP) when required.
- Critically review business solution design documents.
- Critically review user guides, installation guides and other technical documentation.
- Critically review banking business operational, management and regulatory reports.
- Plan, prepare, coordinate and/or lead in the development and documentation of test plans, test scenarios and test cases.
- Plan, prepare, coordinate and/or lead in user acceptance testing (UAT) and system integration testing (SIT).
- Plan, prepare, coordinate and manage user training.
- Plan, prepare, coordinate and assist in business process re-engineering.
- Participate in team and department meetings.
- Participate in required technical and functional training.
- Train other IT staff and bank staff as required.
- Visit and inspect bank branches when required.
- Perform any other relevant IT/business task assigned.
- Report to Project Managers, CIO and/or CEO.
- Must have a degree, preferably, in accounting, banking & finance, commerce, economics, business management, project management, computer science or IT.
- Must have 3 to 5 years relevant work experience as an analyst involving IT and business.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Myanmar banking & financial services industry.
- Knowledge and experience in enterprise IT infrastructure will be useful.
- Knowledge and experience in banking and financial accounting will be useful.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially, Access, Word, Excel and Power Point) and/or Microsoft Project/Visio/Smart Draw.
- Proficient in both English (e.g IELTs 6 an above) and Myanmar languages.
- Able to give presentations in both English and Myanmar languages.
- Able to verbally communicate and interact with both local and international bankers and vendors.
- Able to write reports and prepare presentations in both English and Myanmar languages.
- Able to teach, train and share knowledge with co-workers and other bank staff.
- Procurement Manager
- Channel Development Specialist
- Head of Legal and Compliance
- Sub-Distribution Channel Sales Manager
- Head of Finance (Mobile Wallet of Bank)