Sub-Distribution Channel Sales Manager
19 May 2020
No of vacancies:
- Responsible for developing new retailers and stores, developing and maintaining sales areas.
- Supervise the implementation of the company's sales policy and the implementation of various sales scheme.
- Responsible for supervising the implementation and promotion, and managing related operations.
- Responsible for marketing and product branding, promotion activities, and operation strategy implementation.
- Assist channel distributors to jointly expand the sales network, so that local sales performance and market share have been continuously consolidated and increased.
- Assist to build national sales network by exploring wholesaler and sub-distributor for different states/regions in Myanmar.
- More than 3 years of working experience in the FMCG industry, and a certain amount of sub-distribution channel resources.
- Good communication skills and teamwork. Fluent in English or Chinese is preferred;
- Familiar with the sales situation of various provinces and states in Myanmar, and has many years of operation experience in the Myanmar market.
- Job seekers who worked in soft drinks, dairy related products or local distribution group is preferred.
- Experience in processing all kinds of spreadsheets and reports.
- Procurement Manager
- Channel Development Specialist
- Head of Legal and Compliance
- Sub-Distribution Channel Sales Manager
- Head of Finance (Mobile Wallet of Bank)