Channel Development Manager
11 Nov 2020
No of vacancies:
- Based in yangon, Myanmar
- Identifying all channels in Myanmar.
- To know all channels, e.g. how many copy centers, stationery shops, MT, the government sector and to know the market share of each channel to cover all channels.
- Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales.
- Putting together a list of target companies within the area.
- Together with Head Office Team, formulating Channel Strategy and action plan to grow and expand Paper and other products under the company brand within each channel including channel promotions. The channels are stationery shops, copy centers, catalogue, corporate resellers, redistribution dealers, modern trade and tender business (such as direct sell to Government, big corporates).
- Visit channels according to the visit schedule.
- Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships.
- Update channels' company profile monthly
- Working closely with the distributor to developing a promotion campaign.
- Developing and growing all Channels including placing our products in key channels.
- Developing other channels: Pro-actively seek out new opportunities to enhance brand awareness.
- Monitoring trade prices in the markets through all channels and regions.
- Implement marketing programs at and with trade channel partners, report results, analysis and collect supporting documents.
- Working closely to update Competitor movements. Reports highlight and analyze competitive activity.
- The reports will cover all key aspects of branding: pricing, distribution, promotions in channel and communications.
- Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Bachelor degree or relevant qualifications
- 7 plus years of experiences in Sales and Marketing
- Experience in FMCG
- Strong Leadership & Negotiation skills
- Responsible, self-driven, results-oriented, proactive, systematic thinking and team worked
- Possess a high degree of initiative and able to work independently
- Chief Financial Officer
- Credit Product (Mgr, AGM, DGM)
- Chief Executive Officer (Agriculture Section)
- HR Project Manager
- Channel Development Manager